We bring Energy-based Wave-Engineering to the
Design, Modeling & Experimental Verification of
Components, Circuits and Systems.
Who are we?
eV-Technologies is a High-Technology company headquartered in Caen-France.
The company relies on in-house leading edge Energy- aware Tools, Instrumentations and Chip-Package-PCB-Antenna Co- Design solutions for RF, Millimetre-Waves and optical applications based on Semiconductor manufacturers in Europe with partners across the world.
• eV-Technologies created the first fully integrated RF & mm-Wave MIMO solutions, co-developed with 5G world leaders for base-stations and mobile applications
• Manufactures Best-in-class high-sensitivity & low-power sensors
• Pioneer in the development of new standards for Stochastic-Fields Energy-Sensing
• Coupling-Wave-Solutions toward Unified Software & Hardware Solutions
About our unified ε-vision
eV-Technologies offer unified Modeling & Measurement approach built around a comprehensive measurement platform for Broadband characterization, Validation and Test of Components, Circuits and Systems operating in the frequency band from DC to 110GHz with Loop-Back to Modeling & Failure Analysis.
Our ε-vision strategy has a precise goal: bringing modeling and measurement closer together. It relies on the following offer:
nergy based formulation
ave -based interactions Analysis
D Broadband Tooling Solutions
Some examples of our activities
• State-of-The-Art High-Level Integration Module
• High Sensitivity Magnetic Detectors
• Thermal Sensor
• Humidity Sensor
• Optical proximity Sensor
• Integrated Chip Antenna for LoRa communication (14dBm power
• Low-Power Battery Field-Test profile
• Security Chip for data protection
• I²C bus, USB and SPI connection compatibility
• Solar-Cell Plug-In rechargeable Battery
• Thermal Harvesting solution with Supercapacity
• Bridge to 5G platforms
• Support for Sub-6GHz 5G Solutions
• Operating Frequency: 24 to 31 GHz & 36 to 41GHz
• Modular Cognitive Reconfigurable Mosaic MIMO & massive MIMO
• Each channel provides: 6-bit phase shifter with 360° coverage, RMS phase error of 3° (typical), 5-bit attenuation range up to 35 dB, RMS attenuation of 0.4dB (typical), temperature sensor, Input/Output matching of -10dB (typical) with innovative Tuner co-integrated with AiP
• T/R half duplex operation (optional)
• 100 ns T/R mode switching time (typical)
• 20 ns gain and phase settling time (typical)
• Tx OP1dB: +12 dBm (typical)
• Typical gains: Tx (+24 dB), Rx (+12 dB); Rx Noise Figure (+6 dB)
• Near-Field Energy-Sensing functionality in Time & Frequency Domains
• EM-Thermal Harvesting with High-Density Super-Capacitors storage
eV-Technologies manufactures electromagnetic near-field scanning solutions for the mm-Wave regime to support virtual prototyping, characterization and testing of mm-Wave devices and systems including extraction of Energy-Density. The scanning solutions will support:
• Fast scanning using probe arrays combined with Thermal maps.
• Mechanical positioning for enhanced resolution and scanning range.
• Multi-channel measurements.
• Time-domain characterization and pertaining analysis tools.